Susan brings 26 years of construction leadership experience to ISEC, including subcontracting, general contracting, and owner representation. She has led many teams across all construction phases, from preconstruction to closeout. Prior to joining ISEC, she worked for a large national general contractor, leading large GCCM projects. During that time, she was the first woman to receive the AGC of Washington Project Manager of the Year Award. Susan is an active member of National Association of Women in Construction, where she held board positions in the Seattle Chapter, and was National Committee Chair for Professional Development and Education.
- University of Washington – BS, Construction Management
- Mapua’ University – BS, Architecture
- North Seattle College – AS, Construction Engineering Drafting Technology
- North Seattle College – AA, General Studies
- National Association of Women In Construction (NAWIC)
- OSHA 30
“Leadership is not about building a perfect team. It’s about understanding everyone’s imperfections and finding ways to create a balanced, unified team. Being authentic in your intentions builds the trust you need to bring harmony to the team. Be vulnerable. Mistakes happen. To take responsibility for your actions creates trust and accountability.”