Work. Life. Balance.
As an employee-owned, national specialties provider, ISEC has worked on some of our country's most notable construction projects. Our team of 1,200+ professionals is committed to serving our customers, creating growth opportunities, supporting employee well-being, and most importantly, having fun! For over 55 years, we have been driven by our core values, our people, and the relationships we build.
A Career. And So Much More.
With 1500 employees working across nine U.S. regions, there are many reasons why people enjoy working at ISEC. Here are just a few:
- Each person carries an enormous sense of pride helping to move a project from bid, to build, to final walk-through.
- We work on amazing projects, like stadiums, airports, hospitals, schools, entertainment centers, and more.
- No two days are alike. We’re always being introduced to new situations and challenges, so we hone and adapt our skills to handle new challenges.
- Our people and teams make work fun and productive.
We've Got Your Back.
Safety is a core value at ISEC and we are committed to caring for our most precious resources: Our People.
- Each individual has Stop Work Authority
- We utilize state-of-the-art equipment to increase the safety of our employees (Kask helmets, SawStop technology, etc.)
- ISEC employees are OSHA 10 certified with Field Leaders and Admin Managers required to maintain an OSHA 30 certification.
- We encourage ongoing health and safety education and awareness for the betterment of each employee, their family, and our communities.
Built for Growth. From the Beginning.
ISEC has stood the test of time. Our reputation is driven by integrity, commitment, quality, longevity, and stability. We’ve increased our business and our bottom line by expanding our services, launching into new markets, and deepening our expertise. We’re proud to have an experienced, long-tenured team that has helped us become highly trusted partners and advisors for our customers.