Charlie leads all operational functions for ISEC, including corporate finance, risk management, information technology, transportation, and real estate. He is also a member of the ISEC Board of Directors.
- Marquette University – MBA, International Business
- State University of New York – BS, Business Administration & Accounting
- University of Denver – Executive Education Program
- OSHA 30
- Fostering Inclusion and Diversity, Yale School of Management Executive Education
- Leading Strategic Growth, Columbia Business School Executive Education
“At ISEC, leaders create an environment built around great projects, great careers, and a great company. We accomplish this by taking responsibility, inspiring, motivating, and modeling behavior for our employees, and celebrating their success.”